Mylan encourages employees to take charge of their health - and that of their families - by becoming informed, engaged and empowered healthcare consumers. We believe that in order to help our employees live well we must give them the proper tools, including a robust employee benefits program.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that provides a comprehensive mix of high-quality health and well-being allowances in support of a healthy lifestyle. This reflects our investment in our employees and our passion for improving access to good healthcare and high-quality medicine around the world. Our plans may include the following options:
- Performance-based bonus (discretionary); *
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme; *
- Private healthcare; *
- Group life assurance; *
- Permanent health insurance including an employee assistance programme; *
- Relocation assistance (subject to eligibility);
- Occupational health service;
- Optional holiday purchase;
- Health and well-being activities;
- Childcare voucher scheme;
- Employee referral initiative;
- Long service award programme;
- Season Ticket Loan*;
- Business travel insurance;
- International business traveller’s assistance;
- Cycle to work scheme*; and
- Volunteering leave*.
In addition, our pension scheme provides an opportunity to plan for your retirement and to help you achieve your financial goals we offer regular complimentary visits by a pension advisor.
* Benefits may vary by location and are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable schemes. Some are subject to successful completion of a probationary period.
Date of Publication: May 2019