Do you want to be part of a passionate team striving to achieve better health for a better world? If so, you’ll be in great company, working alongside like-minded people all committed to the same goal of providing 7 billion people with access to medicine.
Mylan’s UK commercial affiliate and operations businesses employ more than 300 experts in many fields - marketing; finance; supply chain; customer services; scientific; quality; regulatory; medical affairs; legal and many more all based at our Hatfield office, which also serves as a hub for several of our global colleagues.
The commercial team support an expanding product portfolio of more than 500 high quality and affordable generic, branded, over-the-counter (OTC), antiretroviral (ARV) and biosimilar products covering critical therapeutic areas such as oral hygiene, allergy and respiratory, dermatology, women’s health, immunology, vaccines and HIV. Working with our broad network of local and global partners - retailers, wholesalers, private hospitals, public institutions, national retail chains and independent pharmacies as well as the National Health Service – access to our products is a priority.
Located in Hatfield Business Park, our office is amazing, and it houses hundreds of great people!
The building is energy-efficient and offers natural light throughout with many meeting rooms and open spaces for collaboration. Other amenities include:
- On-site restaurant that caters a range of cuisines and serves breakfast, fresh soups, salads and hot meals including specials of the day;
- Café offering lattés, cappuccinos as well as pastries, homemade cakes and hot breakfast rolls;
- Outdoor seating;
- Various local walking and cycling paths;
- Free daily shuttle bus to and from Hatfield’s train station;
- Excellent train and motorway access;
- Locker and shower facilities;
- Complimentary employee parking;
- Dedicated on-site underground motorbike and bicycle parking.
We’re not just about great products and impressive buildings. Looking after the health of our employees is also key, which is why you can join our badminton, squash and football clubs at no cost. We also hold regular well-being activities such as nutrition talks and mini health checks as well as offering a range of discounted corporate memberships to local health and fitness clubs.
Supporting Our Local and National Community
We understand the importance of giving back which is why we raise money for many local and national organisations such as Lakeside School in Welwyn Garden City where we have helped them purchase equipment for an outdoor gym, new toys for the Toy Loan Library and a star bench for the senior playground. We are also proud to be a long-time supporter of Macmillan Cancer Support and for many years we have been taking part in its annual Biggest Coffee Morning.
Insights on Hertfordshire:
A county in southern England, Hertfordshire has a blend of bustling towns, picturesque villages and even boasts its very own cathedral in St Albans. It’s rich in royal history too with places such as Hatfield House, once owned by King Henry VIII and Hertford Castle, a former Royal Palace where Queen Elizabeth I spent much of her childhood. Surrounded by beautiful countryside and open spaces there are animal parks, forests, woodland, heritage buildings and many national walking trails.
Other points of interest include:
- Almost 100 independent and state secondary schools within the country;
- The University of Hertfordshire is one of the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old and is within the top 4% of all universities worldwide;
- Just across from our office is Hatfield Galleria with designer outlets, numerous restaurants and a multiplex cinema; and
- London, one of the world’s biggest and most vibrant cities, is less than 30 minutes away by train.